Angels Among Us
Blog Challenge - Angels Among Us
During the last year, since Ariel's accident, I have been touched by many angels. I have always had a difficult time accepting help from people, but I have been blessed in so many ways since last August. One particular gift stands out in my mind tonight. My friends Kris and Allison cleaned and organized my downstairs and moved Ariel's bed into the guest room. I hate mess and clutter and yet that is my existance--everywhere you look you see piles of papers, books, dvd's, cd's, and more. My friends took their time and labor and applied them to my house. When I finally got back to Texas and my home, after four weeks of vacation and almost two weeks at the hospital in Grand Rapids, my house looked beautiful. How wonderful to walk into a space that is clean and organized. My jaw dropped and my heart soared. They don't read my blog, but if they did I hope they could somehow know how they were "Christ with skin" for me. It brought comfort when it was hard to find. Thank you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home